We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
These duties, which relate to the post of the Employee and which, due to the dynamic nature of the company’s business, may evolve and change continuously, include but are not limited to:
- Performing Ongoing monitoring, Know Your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud checks on existing clients.
- Checking and Approving payments within our Core Banking System
- Carrying out KYC on New banking Clients.
- Liaising directly with internal teams, such as Fraud, Financial Risk, Underwriting, Legal, Operations and Payments teams.
- Perform analysis of purchases/transactions, real-time or near real-time or via company‘s proprietary Business Intelligence tool to identify unauthorized credit card use
- Daily monitoring and investigation of suspicious transaction, merchant and third-party activity
- Ensuring that data storage, whether electronic or physical, is in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate records management systems, tools, and processes are in place
- Liaising with other teams to ensure compliance with the relevant Card Schemes Rules and Regulatory requirements as pertain to merchant application files.
- Escalate with the company’s governance structure, as appropriate, any identified GAPs, deficiencies, or requirements to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and policies.
- Ensuring that service-level agreements (SLA) are met.
- Related Diploma or degree
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Be highly organized, pro-active, and able to work on own initiative.
- Be a team player and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Enjoying working in a fast paces and multi-cultural environment
- Easy to work with but challenging and always looking for improvement