Senior Linux & DevOps production Engineer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax -
provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
Install and maintain middleware software connecting operating systems, applications, or other software components in a distributed computing environment across multiple National General datacenters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, patch, and upgrade middleware software
- Monitor usage and change configurations to improve capacity or performance
- Document the installation process and note configurations, modifications, and upgrades made
- Analyze business and user requirements to design and deliver appropriate technical solutions
- Work closely with internal teams such as Development, Network, DBAs, and Storage
- At least 5 years’ experience managing Linux systems in a global production environment (100+ servers).
- Broad experience of implementing and supporting open source technologies.
- Hands-on experience with webservers services such as Apache, Nginx and Tomcat.
- Vast experience with configuration management tools and application Orchestration using Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Experience with building and maintaining virtualization technology (ESXI).
- Advanced development skills (Bash, Python).
- Experience with building and maintaining monitoring and log collection solutions (Sensu, ELK).
- Vast experience in building and maintaining system wide infrastructure technologies (DNS, IPA, LDAP).
- Experience with building and maintaining cloud based solutions (AWS).
- Experience with implementing continues deployment infrastructure for Java applications and Docker- Advance.
- Experience working with dedicated storage solutions- Advance.
- Willing to work 24×7 on-call production environment.