Information Security Architect
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, research, explore and lead the evaluation and implementation of new security projects and existing best of breed security technologies within the security organization, to create strategic solutions within Credorax's corporate and production environments
- Play key-role in product & system design, reviews and solution architecture, and provide security guidelines – all in a regulated ecosystem
- Work closely with product team to enhance Credorax’s product security
- Work with IT teams on new innovative infrastructure projects, including VM environments, network infrastructure, storage systems, DB platforms, and cloud environments, and provide security guidance for all related fields and layers respectively
- Work with R&D teams to enhance application security within Credorax software
- Assist in establishing and developing the next-gen security monitoring and operations center
- At least 5 years in Information Security roles
- Experience in leading Information Security projects from initiation to delivery, including RFI/RFP phases, SOW definition, plan, integration, and full delivery
- Experience with OS security, mainly Linux
- Experience with information security systems including Network firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAF, Multi-Factor Authentication platforms, VPN systems, Central anti-virus systems, etc.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure / cloud security (mainly AWS)
- Experience with open-source tools and platforms
- Excellent English (both speaking and writing)
- Experience as information security architect in a financial company
- Experience with web & application security, familiar with OWASP frameworks, solutions and initiatives
- Experience with database security, mainly Oracle, MySql, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with security projects such as Static Code Analysis, DB Firewall, and CASB implementations
- Experience with offensive security and penetration testing tools
- CISSP and/or CSSLP certification