We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Responsibilities will include:
- Having control over the accounts payables and receivables, preparing and processing invoices whilst ensuring accurate posting, executing and following up on payments;
- Maintaining the General Ledger through the preparation and inputting of accounting entries in relation to ‘Expense’ reports, Petty Cash and similar financial transactions;
- Handling day-to-day general accounting duties including the issuance of cheques, and assisting in the preparation of quarterly VAT returns;
- Performing various month end closure procedures including bank and other reconciliations to support the preparation of management accounts;
- Contributing to the overall effectiveness of the finance function, liaising and maintaining good working relationships with other departments within the organization;
- Preparing financial reports and completing other ad hoc tasks delegated by the manager.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Have an Advanced Level standard of education, with an A level in Accounts or similar.
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year end closure processes.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be highly organized, pro-active self-starter, able to work on own initiative, and excellent attention to detail.
- Be keen to learn, transfer knowledge, flexible and able to meet strict deadlines.
In addition applicants would ideally:
- Have 2+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Experience in the preparation of quarterly VAT returns is considered to be an asset.