We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
As part of Credorax's continued growth, we are looking for an ETL Developer to join our growing BI team.
- Working in dynamic environment, with multiple simultaneous projects, from various aspects:BI & DWH Data Integration and Data Migration Operational automations and applications Online interfaces
- Independent work which includes translation of business requirements into technical solution
- End to End responsibility of a project (Requirements, Solution Design, development, implementation and maintenance)
- Working environment based on variety of technologies (Informatica, Birst, Oracle, MYSQL, PosgreSQL, MSQL Server, RIAK, Web Services, JMS, XMLs, JSON etc.)
- Excellent English skills (written & verbal)- A must
- Proven Business understanding and translation to technical solution – A must
- Working Experience with SQL- A must
- Working Experience in BI & DWH projects – A must
- Open minded and creative – A must
- Experience in informatica – Big advantage
- Proven experience in analyzing information systems - Big advantage
- Hands on experience with Linux Scripting - advantage
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while providing creative solutions for complex business requirements.