We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the running of the Finance function;
- Performing general accounting and financial reporting duties, ensuring all assets are accounted for, monitoring the correct billing of revenues, and reviewing reconciliations;
- Preparing the monthly management accounts, financial projections, and annual financial statements in line with IFRSs;
- Enhancing the Bank’s accounting system and implementing additional modules as required;
- Utilising the Bank’s financial information systems to compile ad hoc reports and presentations supporting financial figures;
- Ensuring compliance with corporation tax and VAT legislation and preparing respective returns;
- Analyzing current procedures and improving them or establishing others, document, implement and maintain them to ensure a sound internal controls system and work flows in place;
- Preparing formal reports to senior management on the correct treatment of specific transactions and events in accordance with IFRSs and tax legislation;
- Liaising with auditors, bankers, as well as with external advisors and ensuring that all necessary documentation is in order;
- Compiling ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management.
- Possess a University of Malta Honours Degree in Banking and Finance or Accountancy or pursuing equivalent qualifications.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' relevant working experience, preferably gained in a Big 4 Firm or in a similar position
- Experience in a banking environment is considered an asset, although training will be provided
- Have thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel.
- Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be diligent and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Be highly organized, proactive, and able to work on own initiative.
- Be able to prioritize and manage work without losing attention to detail.