Junior Legal Counsel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
· Managing daily tasks of the Legal team,
· Assistance in drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts relating to merchants ,payments institutions, banking agreements, a variety of suppliers agreement, managing Credorax Group legal framework.
· Assistance in advising on contractual matters and litigation
· Developing, amending and maintaining templates for commercial contracts per customer and partner segments as defined by the company
· Managing changes to card scheme mandates and regulations changes affecting the company’s service offering
· Developing and maintaining policies & procedures to support legal on commercial opportunities
· Identifying and mitigating risks associated with various business practices and operations
· Reporting to Senior Legal Counsel.
· A Law Degree from an accredited institution required; honors, high academic standing preferred
· 1+ years in a top ranked Law Firm or High-tech company
· Experience in Contracts and Commercial Law, preparedly in Europe and UK
· Proven industry experience in the cards and payments sector – Advantage
· Fluent in English
· Team player - must
· Excel proficiency - must
· High Proofreading proficiency