We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The function of the Chargebacks team is to help our Clients investigate any disputed/contested payments and take the necessary action required either internally or directly with VISA and/or MasterCard.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on cases of disputes and contested payments
- Collecting data and prepare replies to incoming requests
- Process data and documentation, and updating internal systems
- Process requests in a timely manner as per company and card scheme (VISA and MasterCard) guidelines
- Working closely with the rest of the team
- Preparing summary reports as requested
**Extensive Training will be provided by Credorax as regards internal systems and Card Scheme (VISA and MasterCard) Guidelines and Regulations.
- Have an investigative nature to look into cases of dispute resolution / chargebacks
- Be highly motivated and have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be meticulous, able to work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely to both management and other colleagues.
- Have at least A-Level education level, preferably qualified in Banking, Commerce, Business and Computing.