BI System Analyst
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
We're hiring a BI System Analyst to join its BI team. In this role you will be mange a design BI solutions that have a direct impact on Credorax business activity.
Working with us you will:
· Design and oversee execution of evolving Credorax’s BI projects.
· Gather cross company requirements, take part in integrative projects planning and design.
· Ensure optimal execution of BI delivery teams, implementing the perfect solution on time.
· Juggle various projects simultaneously.
· Get the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and leave your own fingerprint on processes and solution.
· Strong business processes orientation
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Quick learner
· Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate others
· At least 2 years of experience in BI Systems modeling and design
· High English skills (Verbal & written)
· Ability of self-management in a multi-tasking work environment