We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
- Assisting the MLRO and Compliance Officer with reporting duties
- Conducting searches on incoming queries and requests for information from regulators, FIAU, Police, Asset Management Unit, etc
- Prepare outgoing mail and coordinate courier service.
- Generate template automated contracts and other data entry tasks.
- Print and prepare contracts for signature and distribution to the appropriate persons.
- Fax, scan and copy documents.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Retrieve information when requested.
- Type documents, reports and correspondence.
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the court registry, post office and bank.
- Providing administrative support to the legal team.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties
- Be minimum A’ Level Standard of Education. A law student would benefit from the exposure to a financial services provider (FinTech)
- Have previous experience in a similar role (experience within a legal administration role would be considered an asset).
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Possess excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Great attention to detail and highly organized, proactive individual, capable of working on their own initiative whilst being a dedicated team player.
- Possess outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be able to meet strict deadlines.