CRM Business System Analyst
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
As part of Credorax's continued growth, we are looking for a Business System Analyst
to manage and implement various wide CRM - Salesforce projects in the Information Systems Department.
The role includes full responsibility of process such as: Requirements specification, project management, monitoring performance and implementation of process, providing end to end solutions to problems in the SF sys. The ability to work independently and motivating organizational processes. Taking part in training end users and working with numerus parties in the organization.
· BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience- A must
· At least 2 years of experience in defending, analyzing, characterizing and improving of cross-organizational business processes - A must
· · Proven experience in implementing & customizing the Salesforce sys- Big advantage.
· Knowledge in programming and integration- Big advantag
· Knowledge in the On-line payment industry- Big advantage
· Team player, good interpersonal relations, highly motivated, passionate for quality
· Good English skills (Verbal & Written)