Senior Finance Officer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
- Supporting the Finance Operations Team Lead with day-to-day operations;
- Posting of accounting entries up to trial balance stage
- Verification and authorization of Daily Payments;
- Reconciliation of Bank, Card Scheme and Client Liability Accounts;
- Assisting the finance team with the preparation of Audit documents;
- Other ad hoc tasks delegated by the Team Lead
- Possess a BA (Hons) Accountancy Degree or in the process of obtaining an ACCA qualification;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel in particular;
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills;
- Be highly organized, pro-active self-starter, able to work on own initiative, and excellent attention to detail;
- Be a team player, flexible, and able to meet strict deadlines.
In addition, applicants should ideally:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the financial services industry;
- Have a good knowledge of Account Software although on-the-job training will be provided.