Finance & Regulatory Reporting Executive
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
- Supporting the Financial and Regulatory Reporting Manager in the running of the Regulatory Reporting function;
- Assisting in specific assignments and preparation of banking regulatory returns (BR/06, FINREP, COREP) and regulatory reports (ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery Plan) whilst ensuring high quality, timely and error-free reporting in line with banking regulatory requirements;
- Analysing and interpreting data from banking regulations and for inclusion in the Bank’s regulatory submissions;
- Assisting the Bank in providing financial information for other reporting requirements in relation to capital and liquidity risk management;
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the Bank’s accounting records and financial systems, and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the finance function;
- Assisting in the testing & migration requirements of new systems, including the Core Banking System;
- Compiling ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management.
- Possess a University of Malta Honours Degree in Banking and Finance or Accountancy or pursuing equivalent qualifications.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience, preferably gained in a Big 4 Firm or in a banking environment is considered an asset, although training will be provided
- Have thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel.
- Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be diligent and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Be highly organized, proactive, and able to work on own initiative.
- Be able to prioritize and manage work without losing attention to detail.