Payments & Reconciliations Officer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
- Setup and Manage Client Payment Configurations
- Processing of Payments, Payment Rejects and Statements on a daily basis
- Setup and Manage Automated Reports via the Distribution System
- Preparation of Quarterly Reports
- Extraction and Analysis of Reconciliation Reports
- Reconciliation of Transaction activity on a Daily basis
- Investigation of Reconciliation discrepancies
- A-Level education level, preferably qualified in Accounting, Banking, Commerce or Business and Computing
- Preferably 2 years of industry experience, ideally having previously worked at a Bank or Financial Institution. Knowledge of the card payments industry would be a major asset
- Be highly motivated and has good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be meticulous, able to work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Can communicate clearly and concisely to both management and other colleagues