IT Support Specialist
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Reporting to the local IT Support Manager, the IT Support Specialist will form part of a wider team of IT professionals across our offices in Malta and Israel, offering end-user support through a ticketing system and by interacting directly with people.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to employee issues, by administering our ticketing system, providing feedback and resolution of issues;
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining computer hardware, operating systems and applications, possibly using automated tools for mass deployment;
- Support of new applications, both desktop and server based;
- Escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support (internal and external interaction);
- Support Employees to ensure proper use and function of apps and hardware;
- Updating our Internal news-feed portal with announcements;
- Document policies, procedures and technical guides on our online knowledge management portal;
- Basic troubleshooting of network connectivity;
- Providing remote assistance and support, over the phone or by using tools such as team-viewer;
- Maintaining an updated inventory for IT Assets;
- Ability to work on-call for critical issues as required;
- Working on company-wide projects, as designated by the IT Team;
- Preserve and grow knowledge of help-desk procedures, products and services.
- Hold Degree in BSC Information Technology, and ideally Microsoft MCITP;
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working with Windows Servers and Microsoft Active Directory services (Group Policies, Users and Groups, Forests and Trusts, Domain Controllers), File services and user management profiling;
- Expertise in cloud services, including Google G Suite experience and Office 365;
- Expertise in Smartphones (Android, iOS, Microsoft) application support and setup, troubleshooting, setting up of applications;
- Experience in mass deployment for software automation and imaging (using tools such as Acronis and PDQ);
- Experience with Windows OS, and Anti-Virus security tools;
- Experience with Virtualization and backup solutions;
- Experience with monitoring tools, Internet and WAN connectivity considered a plus;
- Experience configuring and maintaining cloud based PBX, telephone systems and handsets considered a plus;
- Website and/or Content management and Windows Scripting experience will be considered a plus.
Other required skills:
- A self-driven individual, with the ability to be creative with solutions and suggestions for continuous improvement to add value to the IT function;
- A Helpful and supportive customer-centric approach, with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Previous experience in a corporate or financial services environment is highly desirable;
- Fluent English language skills required;