BI Front End Developer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
Credorax is seeking to hire a Front-End Business Intelligence developer to join its BI team.
As an integral member of our BI Front-end team, The BI developer role is to develop and maintain data driven reports and dashboards, to support our internal teams and to troubleshoot data related issues
- Develop and execute multidimensional and relational data models (data and business-driven)
- Create ad-hoc reports and complexed queries
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports, both internal and external
- Implement new data solutions while supporting and enhancing the existing ones
- Investigate technical and data related problems, diagnose root causes and find solutions in collaboration with the BI team and other groups across the company
- Provide Tier-2 support to internal customers and the support team
- System maintenance including upgrades and deployments
- Work according to best practices and defined work processes
- Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Experience in OLAP based BI platforms such as SSAS, Cognos, QlikView, Tableau, Sisense etc.
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts
- Extensive experience with DWH implementations
- Analytical skills and ability to transform and manipulate data in order to derive actionable insights
- Experience transforming data into visual insights and building dashboards
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A customer-oriented, collaborative and proactive attitude
- Excellent Verbal & written communication skills
- High English skills
- Experience / Knowledge in MDX/DAX/BQL
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS
- Experience / Knowledge in the On-line payment field