We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
- Manage the entire client integration process. Assist partners and merchants with integrating to the company’s Payment Gateway API/Onboarding API/Hosted Payment Page (including debugging of merchant’s programming codes as/where necessary.)
- Provide support for external clients, support representatives and other internal teams for all transaction processing in the pre-production environments
- Actively monitor all pre-production processing systems and escalate any bugs or processing issues as per pre-defined internal processes.
- Retain ownership of integration projects from inception to the very end
- Interact with new clients, work with the solution architect to understand their requirements and apply it to the customers Integration.
- Test and certify all new card present, NFC and contactless terminals in accordance with Card Scheme Regulations
- Ensure that all pre-production transaction processing systems are in line with Card Scheme Regulations. Escalate and raise change requests as / where necessary.
- Document all case and project activity as per pre-defined company guidelines.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned the Head of Integration.
- Experience in integrating Payment services or similar integration.
- Experience /understanding of API’s.
- Be highly organized and be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
- Have a desire and willingness to learn and have an interest in new technology.
- Can work with cross functional teams.
- Previous experience with EMV testing will be considered an asset- ADVT/VpTT/M-tip.
- Previous experience with Postman/XML/Java will be considered a plus.
- Be open to new challenges and being able to adapt in a fast moving Fin-Tech Company.