Customer Solution Architect
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
On this role you will join our professional services team as a solution architect, responsible for optimizing the product offering value Credorax customers receive.
Scope of Responsibility:
As a solution architect you will:
- Lead the technical engagement of the customers throughout their lifecycle to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of our solutions.
- Conduct technical presentations and architecture design sessions, to demonstrate the capabilities of Credorax products and services, emphasizing how Credorax can help their business grow (Pre-sales activities)
- Obtain high level understanding of the customers’ day to day processes, payment activities & needs
- Work with different internal teams (such as Product, sales, marketing, operations & support)
- Serve as key contributor for current and future products and marketing strategies by collecting feedback from customers and market knowledge
- Conduct discovery and assessment workshops with clients, understand and document client needs, and suggest the Credorax best solution to meet that
- Identify & build customized solutions for strategic customers and manage their delivery
- Be actively involved in analysis, solution design, client communication and implementation.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Solution Architect, Pre-sale Engineer or Product Manager, at a global company – A must
- Technical/Engineering background or engineering education – A must
- Proven experience in analyzing and defining requirements and building tech based solutions - A must.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal, internal and external)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment– A must
- Fluent in English. Additional knowledge in other European languages – a plus.
- Strong sales capabilities and experience in customer facing teams
- Execution skills in a matrix environment
- Knowledge & Experience in the online payment processing industry – A big advantage
- Ability to travel (every 5-6 week, ~15%) – a must