Business Operations Specialist
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
In this role you will join our Business Operations team as a Business Operations Specialist, responsible for Back Office global projects of Credorax.
Scope of Responsibility:
As a Business Operations Specialist, you will:
· Monitor business workflows and processes
· Identify improvement initiatives to increase business efficiency
· Assist in implementation of business priorities and coordinate with relevant stakeholders throughout the organization
· Provide support to business development managers to onboard new clients
· Provide support in the monitoring of the sales portfolio
· English – mother tongue level - a must
· Proven experience of at least 3 years in commercial and sales operation environment at global companies – a must
· Proven experience in developing presentations
· Excellent Excel
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Availability to travel
· Strong interpersonal relationships skills
· Knowledge & Experience in the online payment processing industry – A big advantage