We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing QA team.
Scope of Responsibility:
· Design, Document, Execute, Follow complex test scenarios
· Participate in the development process from the design phase
· Take part in Leading a field of technical expertise within the QA group
· Participate in the building and testing of a cutting edge product involving the latest technologies on the market.
Skills & Requirements:
· At least 3 years of experience in manual testing of complex, online and business critical applications- A must.
· Experienced with SQL, RDBMS- A must.
· API Testing, NoSQL, Kafka, Redis- Big Advantage.
· Protocol testing background, experience with Wireshark, Fiddler, Postman, tcpdump- Big Advantage.
· Proven experience with Linux/Unix- Big Advantage
· Proactive with a deep desire to take charge, innovate and progress
· Strong technical capabilities
· Solid understanding of development lifecycle
· Strong orientation to business processes
·Contribute to quality improvements by researching industry trends, evaluating and sharing relevant articles, whitepapers and periodicals.· Ability to focus on and solve problems, but with a willingness to ask for help when needed.·Solid level of understanding of industry standard software development testing methods (exploratory, risk based testing, integration, regression). Uses knowledge to understand products, assess testing needs and make recommendations to development.