We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
We are hiring Marketing Manager reporting to the Senior Vice President Corporate Strategic Projects.
The Marketing Manager will plan, introduce, manage and evaluate all relevant marketing initiatives and actions to achieve both our marketing and sales revenue goals as planed be management.
This will include managing varies vendors and a marketing team to align on the activity needed and understand both strategic needs and convert this into tactical planning.
- Vendor management
- Budget/cost management
- Leading multi-channel marketing efforts including:Building and executing corporate and segment/industry marketing programsEvents managementProducing marketing materials and sales tools (PPT, brochures, case studies etc.)Content marketing (Social media marketing, blog, other content assets)Corporate website managementProduct launches Managing PR vendor/s (media relations, awards, speaking opportunities)
- Proven experience of 4 years as Marketing Manager at global high tech companies – a must
- Fluent Engish - a must
- Proven experience in producing sales materials
- Proven experience in vendor’s management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to travel
- Strong interpersonal relationships skills