Marketing Project Manager
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
On this role you will join our Marketing team as a Marketing Project Manager, responsible for Back office global projects of Credorax.
Scope of Responsibility:
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will:
· Work with the managers to design, research, and support the implementation of special projects: arrangements, updating target lists, coordinate with teams, gather info, organize and ensure info is comprehensive.
· leads generated automatically via website/Support,
· Take part in updating the company web site
· Coordinate with all stakeholders to manage projects (tasks, timelines, etc.)
· Marketing Expenses and Budget control
· Work on market research content and implementation
· Preparations of PowerPoint presentations, marketing materials, etc.
· English – mother tongue level - a must
· Proven experience of at least 2 years in commercial and Marketing environment at global companies – a must
· Proven experience in developing presentations
· Excellent Excel
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Availability to travel
· Strong interpersonal relationships skills
· Knowledge & Experience in the online payment processing industry – A big advantage