Senior Java Automation & Load Developer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
We are looking for a top talented, Java Automation Developer to join a highly skilled and motivated team, building Credorax next generation Load, Automation and Continuous Integration frameworks .
NoSQL, Message brokers, Cloud, Continuous delivery, infinite scale, highly demanding and motivating environment are a quick taste of what we have to offer
Scope of Responsibility:
- Lead the Design & development and maintain of a high performance, distributed, business critical applications in the online transactions & payments field highly flexible automation frameworks for a variety of products .
- Lead and Design Load testing frameworks & methodology
- Research and develop new technologies and approaches in the acquiring services field, automation & load realms
- Collaborate with 1-2 automation developers and be part of R&D.
- Work closely with R&D development teams New 4 people team - Serve as the team technical expert & lead developer
- Research and develop new technologies and approaches in the acquiring services field.
- Solve challenging problems, while working in a highly dynamic & and technologically driven environment.
- At least 2 years of Java design and development (server side)
- At least 1 year experience with Load testing frameworks and methodologies
- At least 2 years developing high performance, business critical & always-up server-side applications- A must.Flexible, Robust automation frameworks (server side & UI)
- Technical expert with deep understanding of development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices- A must.
- Ability to execute end to end from design to implementation
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Very good English skills
- JMeter, BlazeMeter, Taurus, AWS, Kafka, Mongo, Cassandra, Docker, Spring, tomcatHazelCast, Kafka, AWS, Docker, Tomcat - Big Advantage.