Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
· Responsibility for datacenter network operation cycle - operation, troubleshooting and monitoring
· Responsibility for network WAN connectivity – working with ISP provider, BGP peering, private connections
· Day to day network operation and troubleshooting
· Plan and implement changes to production network, hardware and software upgrades in production network
· Support PCI regulation compliance, implement security policies as instructed by Security department
· Responsibility for branch offices network operation – LAN, wireless, IP telephony and remote access operation
· 2 years’ experience supporting critical infrastructure in a highly available 24x7 environment – A must.
· Strong network engineering experience– A must
· Experience with networking environments routers and switches via command line– A must
· Experience with public and private peering ( BGP protocol ) – Big Advantage
· Hands on experience with Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, F5 LB Network solution etc: best practices, installation, configuration, and maintenance of Catalyst switches, Cisco ASA and Juniper SRX Firewalls, F5 Load balancer - A must
· Understanding of network monitoring technologies - A must
· Strong troubleshooting skills – A must
· Understanding of network attack types, and mitigation techniques- Big Advantage
· Experience with AWS – Big Advantage
· Cisco / Juniper professional certifications – Big Advantage
· Experience with Linux systems – Advantage
· Must be able to do some after business hours and weekend work.
· Will be part of the on-call rotation as well as participating in non-business hour maintenance activities.