Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to employee’s issues, walking through problems and solving process.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Managing a high quality, Conference/meeting room service.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support, Track, Route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of troubleshooting
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Manage proactive Global IT security to ensure Corporate infrastructure
- Develop centralized automation for Corporate deployments
- 2-4 years prior experience with providing workstation support.
- 2-4 years Windows Active Directory
- 1 year Wireless network management
- 1 year VMware Virtual Environment Private Cloud
- 2 years Cloud service such as email and file sharing
- 2 years VPN services support and installation
- 1 years of experience with storage tools, such as monitoring tools, replications tools, storage virtualization tools
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality.
- client service is required. Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational,
- Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
- Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
- Advantages – MCSE, CCT