Product marketing specialist
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
We are looking for candidates for the position of Product Marketing specialist to join the Product Marketing team.
- Plan and execute product releases.
- Craft, edit, and produce content for internal and external messaging of the company’s products.
- Develop sales enablement materials and product training content
- · Collaborate with key stakeholders (ranging from management to sales and customers) to define and refine requirements to improve product marketing materials
- Produce product bulletin releases, technical bulletins and communication information on product details.
- Manage the production of Product Marketing materials from brief to delivery, working closely with Product managers, Designers, Developers, Project managers and Sales teams
- 2-3 years of experience in product information writing/product marketing/content writing – a must
- A rich portfolio demonstrating a variety of product marketing and content materials (include links or be prepared to show it during the interview)
- English Proficiency (verbal and written) at very high level – a must
- A good eye for detail – a must
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment – a must
- Knowledge of UX best practices and UI design – an advantage
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle management processes – an advantage