Junior Sales Operation-Native English
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
We are looking for a Junior Sales operation -Native English Speaker
1-2 years work experience
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for managing and enhancing the daily activity of our business partners, defining and tracking sales processes, all in an online environment.
Full-time position: 10:00-19:00
Working Days Mon – Fri.
Scope of Responsibility:
· Provide commercial and operational support to the Sales Team.
· Maintain Relationship of partners together with Sales Directors.
· Pre & post -sales support for Partner Boarding delivery.
·Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC) and develop reporting routines.
· Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities.
· Develop, prepare and maintain all relevant presentation materials & documents in regards of the on-boarding process.
· English – Mother tongue - a must
· 1-2 years work experience· Knowledge in the online industry - a must
· Knowledge in the online payment industry – advantage
· Work experience in service oriented roles – advantage
· Bachelor's degree in economics, legal or accounting - advantage.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Service oriented, strong customer relationship/interaction skills
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment