DevOps & Linux Team Leader
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide – you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded.
Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (www.credorax.com) provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
We are looking for DevOps & Linux Team Leader
- Lead and manage the implementation, administration, documentation of a variety of infrastructure technologies, including; Linux physical and / or virtual systems and 3rd party middleware applications, multiple database technologies and core network infrastructure
- Develop, enhance, and automate technical processes and procedures. For installations, implementation, troubleshooting, security and redundancy testing.
- Work closely with BI, QA and development teams on application deployment methodologies and integrating new application components.
- Troubleshooting and support in resolving high level problems and escalated incidents.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Support our delivery deployment systems
- Advocate for engineering best practices
- Train and mentor new Ops engineers
- At least 5 years’ experience managing Linux systems in a global production environment (100+ servers)
- Strong Hands-on experience - Virtualization technology (ESXI, KVM), Monitoring solutions and troubleshooting (Cloud and colocation).
- Must have real hands-on experience in designing, implementing and deploying configuration and application Orchestration using Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Experience designing and maintaining on premise multi region and highly available (HA) service oriented-architecture (SOA) - large-scale experience preferred.
- Expert in distributed reliability engineering. Solid understanding of application data flow and how it meets system infrastructure.
- Must have hands on development skills. (Bash, Python )
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting.
- Experience working in a 24×7 on-call production environment providing reliable, high uptime services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with windows servers
Credorax is a leading provider of Smart Acquiring Solutions based on its proprietary payment platform, ePower™ a Unified Transaction Processing & Acquiring platform built to optimize the payment and acquiring lifecycle process for multi-channel retail environments.
Credorax is the first high-tech company to become a principal member of Visa and MasterCard and a PSD-licensed financial institution in Europe.