Linux System Administrator
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax
provides smart payment services to e-commerce payment providers and merchants. A recognized innovator in the global payments arena, Credorax is one of Israel’s fastest growing online payment companies. With over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel, the company has raised US$130 million in funding to date.
Install and maintain middleware software connecting operating systems, applications, or other software components in a distributed computing environment across multiple National General datacenters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, patch, and upgrade middleware software.
- Monitor usage and change configurations to improve capacity or performance
- Document the installation process and note configurations, modifications, and upgrades made
- Analyze business and user requirements to design and deliver appropriate technical solutions
- Work closely with internal teams such as Development, Network, DBAs, and Storage
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Servers Operating System operation, and troubleshooting in an Enterprise environment. Includes application, web, content management and FTP servers – mandatory.
- Working knowledge of middleware application installation, operation, and troubleshooting. Specifically Oracle WebLogic, Apache, Apache Tomcat, & Rabbit MQ. – advantage
- Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff – advantage
- Prior experience working with middleware applications – advantage
- Active Directory, DNS, IIS and PowerShell knowledge – advantage
- VMware ESXi, Citrix XenApp and SQL Database familiarity – advantage
- Understanding PCI or similar regulatory requirements – advantage